Clinic Memorial named the same as Healthcare group MEMORIAL was the first medical institution in Turkey which received the quality symbol from the Joint Commission International - JCI accreditation.
The first hospital of this network was founded 22 years ago, embodying the main intention of the founders - to create an exemplary medical institution not only for the whole of Turkey, but also for the international arena.
The Memorial Clinic network provides patients with medical services of all kinds and is known throughout the world as a leader in quality services in the field of cardiovascular surgery, genetics, organ transplantation and in vitro fertilization (artificial insemination).
Infrastructure, technical equipment, highly qualified personnel, development and possession of innovations attract patients from all over the world to the medical center Memorial.
For their comfortable accommodation in 2005, the clinic's guest house was built, which can be compared to the level of a 5 star hotel.
Patients choose Memorial because:
- The first clinic in Turkey which received the JCI certificate;
- The hospital was first licensed by the Ministry of Health in the field of organ transplantation;
- Here for the first time, a kidney transplant with an incompatible blood group was performed;
- It is because of the Memorial clinic network through that Turkey has learned about such treatment methods as capsular endoscopy and endoscopic tent;
- IVF (In-vitro fertilization) was performed at the Memorial Hospital using the microinjection method (ISCI) for the first time;
- The doctors of the clinic could transplant the cornea of the eye without stitches;
- The Memorial is recognized as the top medical institution for treating patients from America abroad by the US News & World Report;
- 250 liver transplantation operations and 300 renal transplant operations per year are performed at the Memorial;
- Memorial clinic doctors performed 6,000 artificial insemination procedures in 7 years;
- 60,000 operations per year - not a limit for the network of hospitals Memorial;
- 1.6 million patients trust their doctors every year;
- 15,000 patients from 92 countries are chosen by the clinics of the Memorial network from clinics around the world;
- 5,000 medical personnel take care of the patients' health every day.