Döbling Privatklinik is the leading medical institution in Vienna and one of the top medical centers in Austria. For more than 30 years, Döbling has been leading among other clinics in the country. Every year more than 14,000 patients are treated there.
Döbling is a multidisciplinary medical institution with specialization in obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics, gastrointestinal diseases, oncology, urology and surgery.
This private clinic is part of the PremiQaMed group, the leader among medical operators in private and non-profit clinics in Austria, having access to more than 1500 leading Austrian specialists.
The quality of the medical care at the Doebling Privatklinik in Vienna
The Döbling Private Hospital is popular not only among patients from Vienna, but also among foreign patients: out of the total percentage of patients coming from abroad, more than 15% of foreign people applied to this hospital.
The quality of the medical care provided to Döbling is confirmed by numerous certificates. Among them, the quality certificate of medical management is ISO 9001. In 2008, the medical institution also successfully passed the quality audit of Best Health Austria, having received the certificate "Austrian quality mark in medical tourism".
In the same year, the clinic ended up in the prestigious guide "Hospital Guide", where it received 5 out of 5 points. Moreover, this hospital has an Austrian ecological sign for its achievements in saving resources and a friendly attitude towards the environment. Also in 2010, Döbling was recognized as one of the best clinics in the world according to the edition of Forbes.
The Döbling Hospital has modern specialized facilities that are fully equipped with all the necessary modern medical equipment.
Modern medical technologies at the Döbling Privatklinik are:
- 4 equipped with latest technology in operating rooms (equipment for endoscopic procedures is available);
- Department of Obstetrics: 2 maternity rooms and a bathroom for childbirth;
- Department of postoperative observation and intensive care;
- Department of physiotherapy and rehabilitation;
- Their own modern laboratory and visual diagnostic center (CT, PET, MRI, ultrasound, x-ray, mammography).
Unique, innovative procedures that are available in Döbling Private Hospital in Vienna:
- Since 2016 in the clinic for breast cancer, it has become possible to perform a mastectomy while simultaneously reconstructing the breast with own patient tissue by method DIEP (restoring the breast with a graft that is taken from the hip or abdomen area);
- in February 2016, Professor Stefan Marlovits performed a unique procedure for simultaneous arthroscopy, cartilage biopsy, puncture of bone marrow and bone marrow transplantation (up to this time, at least two operations were needed to perform these manipulations).