Wockhardt Hospitals is the leading medical network in India that has been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and is also certified by the National Council for Hospital and Health Accreditation (NABH) by keeping high standards in healthcare.
Wockhardt Hospitals is a subsidiary of the pharmaceutical group Wockhardt Ltd. It is one of the biggest in the world for the production of unique recombinant drugs that have antiviral, antimicrobial, antitumor and immunomodulatory effects. Few of the main advantages of Wockhardt clinics is the doctors' access to innovative drugs, the latest medical developments and improved methods of treatment.
The network consists of 8 high-tech, multidisciplinary clinics. They position themselves as "Hospital of Excellence" and act as leaders of India in key areas of medicine - cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery, ophthalmology. The high standards of the hospitals network are confirmed by number of awards:
- The Wockhardt Hospitals group became the most innovative medical facilities of the country.
- NM Virani Rajkot is recognized as the top general hospital.
- The Nashik Clinic received the National Award for outstanding improvement in the quality of medical services provided.
- Wockhardt Hospitals in Mumbai and Nagpur won the "Best Patient Safety Initiative" nomination at the 5th CMO Asia Excellence for Health Care Awards in Singapore for applying measures to prevent medical errors.
- The Central Hospital in South Mumbai received the AHPI 2016 Award in the category "Best Place to Work."
- Wockhardt Hospital Nashik won the AHPI 2016 award in the "Nurses Excellence" category.
- Hospitals have received 9 prestigious awards in the field of medicine at the International Congress in Mumbai.
Wockhardt Hospital cooperates with International Medical Partners (Boston, USA). Such cooperation allows the hospitals network to have constant access to new discoveries and research by Harvard. This in turn gives leading Indian doctors the opportunity to continuously improve methods and treatment regimens, making them as effective as possible.