The Wiener Privatklinik is Austria's top private medical institution with more than 85 years of history. The peculiarity of this clinic is that it collected the best specialists of state university hospitals, having multiplied their experience in the quality of medical TQH-management and the service of private medicine. The clinic provides a unique opportunity for the patient to choose a doctor from more than 100 of the best specialists in Wiener and get his help without waiting in queues in comfortable conditions. Cooperation with academic institutions opens a unique opportunity for the clinic and its guests to not only invite leading specialists, but also benefit from the results and achievements of the latest scientific research in the field of medicine.
For each specific disease, the Scientific Board (Scientific Council) is created in the medical institution - an independent committee of recognized doctors and professors who have the best qualifications for appropriate treatment.
In addition to doctors and service, the clinic has also advantage in the use of excellent technical equipment of the diagnostic center and operating departments.
The structure of the clinic includes 7 wards, designed for 145 beds. The hospital has fully equipped 4 operating rooms. Physiotherapy and pre-operative training is also present in the center for patients' services. The Wiener private clinic is equipped with an angiographic laboratory and a radiological center (PET-CT, SPECT, CT, MRI). At the medical center there is a Consulting Center, where each patient can get advice from 60 highly qualified specialists in more than 30 specialties.
The clinic has Quality Austria and ISO: 9001 quality certificate, and is the leader in the "Total Quality Hospitals" rating, rated as one of the best hospitals in Austria in the "Hospitals Manual" (2008), and also has awards for participating in various environmental programs.
The main events of the history of the Wiener private clinic:
- 1987 - the first kidney transplant was performed;
- 2006 - the angiographic system is purchased, which allows minimally invasive operations on the heart and vessels;
- 2009 - modern MRI devices were purchased, as well as multislice CT devices
- 2010 - the beginning of the MR-mammography (modern diagnosis of breast diseases);
- 2014 - the Health Center is opened - a state-of-the-art health facility, which is connected by a corridor with the Wiener private clinic. The center purchased modern ultrasound devices, MRI and CT systems, SPECT and PET-CT, equipment for mammography and scintigraphy.