Reut rehabilitation center is the leader among the provision of medical assistance for the rehabilitation of patients after stroke, spinal cord and brain injuries as well as professional care for chronically ill patients. The clinic was founded by the non-profit organization Reut in 1961. For more than 55 years, Reuth has continued to be the only one-of-its-kind specialized center that helps patients restore to a full potential recovering physically and psychologically.
Today Reuth Rehabilitation Clinic is a huge center that can provide quality medical care to more than 1,500 patients a year. At the same time, up to 350 patients can be hospitalized there.
Pecularities of treatment in Reuth Rehabilitation Center
A special sign of the quality of the center of Reuth is the accreditation of JCI (Joint Commission International), which confirms the availability of modern technologies, highly qualified personnel and highest standards of service in the clinic.
Reuth also is one of the clinic partnering with the Medical School of Tel Aviv University.
The largest center for lung ventilation of Israel is located here. This fact makes Reuth a unique medical institution for patients with chronic lung diseases and progressive neuromuscular diseases.
One of the important features of the clinic is that patients of Reuth have the opportunity to live outside of medical facilities and visit only for the conduction of procedures. Thanks to this, patients enjoy rest in Israel, lead a normal life while receiving the necessary therapy.
The Reuth rehabilitation center works on the principle of providing comprehensive care. This means that the patient receives a therapy directed not only at physiological restoration, but also cognitive rehabilitation. The goal of the clinic is to improve the patient's quality of life, restore full functionality and freedom.
Reuth Medical Center has gathered specialists for qualitative care of patients who specialize in all stages and aspects of rehabilitation. These are rehabilitologists, physiotherapists, professional therapists, psychologists, nutritionists, sexologists, neurologists, orthopedic specialists, specialists in geriatrics and respiratory medicine. Also the center has specialists in social work.
The rehabilitation center Reuth provides help to patients with:
- neurological damage (post-stroke patients, patients with trauma to the skull and brain, neurosurgical problems, patients in coma or vegetative conditions);
- back injury (patients after surgery, vertebral column and spinal cord injuries);
- orthopedic problems (patients after fractures or amputation, joint replacement, prosthetics, burns);
- geriatric problems (elderly patients), respiratory diseases.
Rehabilitation center Reuth leads in these specialties:
- therapy and medical care for patients who require prolonged mechanical ventilation;
- professional medical care for chronic patients of any age;
- postoperative therapy for chronic ulcers;
- treatment of wounds of any origin;
- chronic pain therapy;
- restoration of sexual function.