Clinic Nordwest is a modern hospital that provides specialized medical care in different fields of medicine. The hospital has an academic status, since it was founded at the University of Goethe in Frankfurt am Main. This status gives the clinic special advantages: its employees, in addition to medical practice, also conduct research activities, which opens new opportunities in the diagnosis and treatment of serious diseases.
In 2013, the hospital of Nordwest celebrated its 50th anniversary. All these years the clinic remained faithful to the traditions of strong, scientifically-oriented and effective medicine. Today, the Hospital Nordwest is known far beyond Germany. The clinic includes 11 highly specialized centers and 4 scientific institutes. The hospital has 582 beds.
Every year approximately 22,000 patients undergo inpatient treatment in Nordwest, out-patient treatment - up to 40,000 patients. 259 highly qualified doctors provide assistance to patients.
In which specialties is Nordwest leading?
- Oncology: Nordwest is part of the University Cancer Center of Frankfurt (UCT) for Tumor Therapy, which is certified by the German Cancer Center.
- Neurology: Department of Neurology is one of the largest neurological center in Germany.
- The Nordwest Hospital is also leading in terms of the quality of care in the treatment of vascular disease and multiple sclerosis.
Three facts about the clinic Nordwest:
- The Nordwest clinic is included in the rating of TOP-100 of the best medical institutions in Germany according to the magazine Focus ("Top nationales krankenhaus 2017 Focus", 2 000 clinic-applicants).
- The clinic has certificates confirming a high level of service quality: ISO 9001: 2008, TUV.
- The Nordwest clinic is chosen by doctors with world renowned names and more than 20 and 30 years of experience.