Medanta is a model of world-class healthcare in India. Medanta Hospital was established in Gurgaon by cardiovascular surgeon Naresh Trehan in 2009, who worked for a long time in the United States. Since its inception, the medical facility operates according to international standards and uses the best American practices. The up to date innovations in the diagnosis and therapy of various diseases are regularly introduced in the Medanta hospital. In addition, the hospital is constantly updating medical equipment, as well as working to maintain high standards of service.
The Medanta hospital India is visited annually by more than 20,000 patients from 15 countries. Most of them come here for complex cardiosurgery procedures and organ transplants. There are best cardiologist in Medanta. Today, treatment in India, especially in Medanta, is a realistic chance to get modern treatment at an affordable price. It is important that foreign patients go through express registration that is without waiting in queues.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND SPECIALISTS OF THE MEDICAL CENTER
The clinic has a territory of more than 185 thousand m2 with 1,600 beds. Medanta clinic is one of India's leading multidisciplinary clinics that covers 29+ destinations.
Specialists of all departments work under one roof, which makes the process of treatment very convenient.
Each floor is allocated to specific field of medicine, so that doctors can easily interact with each other in difficult situations. In Medanta medicity, a multifunctional committee of cross-specialty doctors (for example, the Cancer Council) works on each case.
The Medanta Hospital Gurgaon doctors list is rich with names of world-wide fame who are pioneers in their fields and are known as creators of innovative methods of therapy.
The top physicians of the Medanta Clinic are awarded with national awards like Padma Sri, Padma Bhushan, National Award of Dr. BK Roy, and their biographies are included in the catalog of the great people of Markus ( Who is who in the World). More than 800 doctors work at Medanta hospitals. The Medanta Clinic in India also provides medical evacuation services.
The air ambulance service (Flying doctors India) can take a patient from any part of the world. Team of specially trained medics and nurses are boarded on the aircraft who maintain patient in a stable condition before arrival at the hospital.
MODERN EQUIPMENT OF MEDICAL HOSPITAL:
Advanced cure in low budget as compare to other countries on the globe, is what has made Medanta Delhi a popular choice among foreign patients. The clinics are working on the goal to adapt latest therapy protocols so that everyone gets the deserved cure. Experts do their best to heal the patients completely before they go home.
The equipments used are:
- 256-slice CT scan is a modern non-invasive imaging device which is used to obtain a complete 3D image of the heart and surrounding organs in less than 5 seconds.
- 3-Tesla MRI is a device that allows the radiologist to see structures that may not be visible on devices with lesser magnetic force.
- Artis-Zeego is an endovascular surgical radiological laboratory that facilitates physicians to simultaneously conduct minimally invasive catheterization procedures and conduct open surgical intervention in one room.
- Artemis MRI / TRUS Fusion is a visualization and 3D navigation system that is a complete platform for prostate biopsy.
- BrainSUITE is an intraoperative visualization system that reduces the risk of damage to critical parts of the brain.
- Cyber Knife is a robotic radiosurgical device.
- Da Vinci is a modern robot structure used for minimally invasive, robotic surgery.
- Gamma Camera is an apparatus that is used to create functional scans of the brain, lungs, thyroid gland, liver, skeleton, gallbladder and kidneys.
- LASIK technology is a latest innovation in correction of ophthalmologic dysfunctions.
- Linear accelerators (IGRT / IMRT) - modern radiation therapy devices.
- O-Arm (Spine Suite) - a system of high-quality visualization of the structures of the spine in real time.
- Tomotherapy is a form of intensive modulated radiotherapy (IMRT), in which radiation is transported by shear. Provides 4D-volumetric images of tumors that move.