The private clinic Rudolfinerhaus was founded by the famous Austrian surgeon Theodor Billroth in 1882 and is located in the district Döbling of the Vienna. Since 1912 the clinic has been united with the Red Cross organization.
Rudolfinerhaus is one of the most modern clinics in Austria. The Medical Center is a multi-disciplinary institution with an impeccable reputation.High standards, outstanding doctors, modern equipment, as well as a 5-star environment made the clinic famous far beyond Austria and the European Union.
The best proof of the quality of medical services and the professionalism of doctors is the growing number of grateful patients from different parts of the world from year to year. High-quality medical care is an essential part of an integrated approach to patient care - this is the philosophy of the hospital.
Since the opening of the center, nurses have been trained in nursing. Here much attention has been paid to improving the methods of individual care and training of paramedical personnel in these methods.
The hospital Rudolfinerhaus introduced quality management, whose main task is to control compliance with international standards. The clinic was successfully certified according to ISO 9001: 2008. Large number of academic specialists of the Vienna Medical University practice in Rudolfinerhaus. The total number of medical personnel is about 500 people.