Bumrungrad Hospital in Thailand is an international hospital with a broad profile visited annually by more than 1 million outpatient and stationary patients. Over 500,000 international patients are treated in the hospital from 190 different countries each year.
In 1999, Bumrungrad became the first clinic in the country to receive the HA certificate from the Institute for Quality Improvement of Medical Services and Accreditation (HQIA) in Thailand.
In 2002, it was the first in Asia accredited by the Joint Commission International(JCI) for Quality and Safety in Medicine. The organization conducts a regular re-examination of the compliance of the quality of hospital services with international standards. Due to effective methods of treatment, advanced technologies, high level of patient satisfaction and safety, Bumrungrad has been re-accredited by JCI for more than 10 years.
- In 2006, Bumrungrad received two special JCI certificates for the Primary Stroke Program and the Heart Attack Program.
- In 2008, the clinic was awarded the prize "Excellence in health tourism (among private hospitals)."
- In 2016, the hospital became the first medical institution in Thailand, which received the certificate of the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
- In 2017, the hospital was recognized as the "Hospital of the Year in Medical Tourism of the Asia-Pacific Region" from Global Health and Travel (GHT).
The clinic has 45 specialized centers. Here, 4,800 employees, 1,200 of whom are doctors, help patients from all over the world.
Bumrungrad Hospital prices are attractive for medical travelers who have been in E.U and other neighbouring countries such as South Korea, Singapore etc. All the major procedures are available with comfort assurety followed up after procedure. Bumrungrad prices are on higher side if you compare to the prices of other clinics in Thailand.
- Knee Endoprosthetics(Total): $14,000
- Hip Replacement (Total): $16,500
- Prostate (TUR): $5,500
- Mastectomy: $5,000
- Diagnostic coronary angiography: $1,900
- Coronary angiogram with PTCA: 6,000 $
- Coronary Artery By Pass Graft: $20,900
- Heart Screening: $600
- Health Check up package (Men): $700
- Health Check up package (Women): $400
- Eye examination package: $350
- Delivery package: $2,800
- Delivery package (caesarean): $4,400