The Herzliya Medical Center is a multi-disciplinary clinic of a new generation located in Israel. Herzliya for the past 20 years is leading in treatment of areas such as oncology, neurosurgery, orthopedics and traumatology by major success indicators . The clinic actively invests in modern equipment of operating rooms, the acquisition of unique technologies, as well as the creation of ultramodern laboratories and diagnostic centers. All this multiplies by the presence of highly competent specialists who undergo trainings in the world’s top clinics, where they gain experience in using unique methods of diagnosis and therapy.
Herzliya Medical Center consists of 120 departments and clinics of different specialties employing more than 500 of higher medical personnel. Each patient of the clinic can personally choose the attending physician from the available staff of the clinic. Moreover, Herzliya works with the best doctors in Israel and in the world, therefore patients have a unique opportunity to request the services of any necessary specialist from the outside. For the patients comfort in the clinic there are 3 luxury class rooms and 12 VIP-chambers.
Doctors of the Herzliya center have vast experience in surgery, including small and mini-invasive surgery. Every year there is performed:
- only about 18,000 operations per year;
- 5 000 procedures in the field of orthopedics;
- More than 5 500 operations of general surgery;
- more than 1,500 procedures in the bariatrics.
Herzliya Medical uses a personalized approach to the selection of treatment. Unlike standard protocols and schemes still used by many specialists of other countries, here they conduct special diagnostics to reveal the parameters of each case and then prescribe a personalized therapy regimen.
Three interesting facts about the medical center of Herzliya:
- Diplomats, members of the embassies of 64 countries of the world, as well as UN staff, are being diagnosed and treated here
- Herzliya Medical Center received 100 points out of 100 possible during the general audit of the Israeli Ministry of Health, with 100% patient safety confirmed, as well as 99% of the avoidance of infections within the clinic.
- Herzliya Medical Center is part of the world's second largest hospital cash register, Klalit.