The Artemis hospital is a multispecialty hospital, which is recognized as the "Most Promising Medical Facility" in 2007 and the "Best Institute of Medical Values" in 2010.
The hospital was also accredited by the Joint Commission International for Quality and Safety in Medicine (JCI) in 2013. And it became the first clinic to receive the certificate of the National Council for the Accreditation of Hospitals and Health Care Providers (NABH) 3 years after its opening.
The hospital has 11 specialized centers, 40 department and about 400 doctors work here.
The Artemis Clinic is equipped with a new generation of medical equipment:
- MRI 3 Tesla (Philips) - allows you to conduct the most accurate diagnosis of organs, soft tissues, bones, blood vessels and joints in 3D. High image quality makes it possible to detect malignant formations at an early stage and distinguish them from benign.
- Computer Tomograph Philips Brilliance 64 - performs a fast, high-precision diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases with minimal radiation.
- PET-CT Philips 16 - makes it possible to examine in detail the tissues and organs of a person for the presence of pathological processes in the body. With the help of this method of diagnosis, the doctor identifies tumors at an early stage and monitors the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Gamma camera with two heads from Philips - allows you to quickly get information about the state of the body, to examine the blood flow in separate organs, to follow the behavior of the lungs during breathing.
- Mammogram Siemens - has a special protective screen, which protects the head, neck and thyroid gland of the patient from radiation during the diagnosis of the breast, and also allows you to examine hard-to-reach areas of the breast.
- MRI scanner for non-contrast imaging of cancer (DWIBS) - performs diagnostics of the entire human body and allows to identify pathologies in any organs, including malignant tumors and metastases. The procedure is safe for healthy organs of the patient, since it occurs without the use of X-rays.
- Linear accelerator Elekta Synergy - provides high-precision irradiation of the tumor with minimal impact on surrounding healthy tissues.