Acibadem Healthcare group is one of the popular and well known among the patients in private medical care groups of Turkey. Acibadem network consist of 22 infirmaries, 20 out-patient clinics in five countries where as 3,500 medics, 4,000 nurses and about 22,500 staff operate on a daily basis.
This medical network offers the services of diagnostics and therapy according to the certified healthcare standards, offering assistance of the qualified staff, access to the high-end technologies and the modern infrastructure within JCI accreditation. Moreover, apart from its centres and out-patient health centres, Acibadem Healthcare Group is in a close cooperation with the companies providing 360 degree in all the fields of the medicine. The clinic of the group operate according to an combined model as being a special ecological system in the health protection.
The path of rise and evolution of Acibadem infirmaries, began with the foundation of the city infirmary in 1991, continues to present itself on the worldwide level following the contract with IHH Healthcare Berhad in 2012, one of the biggest group in the Far East. IHH Healthcare Berhad is the main investor of health centres and medicinal foundations in eight important countries of the Asia-Pacific area.
In 2014, Acibadem evolved an Acibadem Sports brand, which gives a wider and more variated spectrum of services, using the Acibadem practice in athletics healthcare. Acibadem Sports allows services on the premises of 4,000 square meters as FIFA accredited Center for Sports Medicine Acibadem, as well as the fitness club.
Compound healthcare system of Acibadem, what is it exactly?
- Project Monitoring – one of the top foundation of the group in making different projects and convenience of the clinics in Turkey and abroad
- Mobile Healthcare – exigency aid institution, giving also services at home like first aid and telemedicine.
- Acibadem Labs – specially developed labs, are the great privileges of bunch compared to other institutions. The lab allows the services of hereditary testing, pathologies identification, stem cells bank services and blood jar.
Structure of Acibadem Hospitals Group:
- Five core of organ transplant (liver, kidneys, bone marrow)
Ten In Vitro Fertilization(IVF) centers
- Nine centers for cancer treatment (surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy)
- Seventeen centers for breast health
- Nine centers of robotic operation
- Twelve Cardiology centers (adult and pediatric, cardio vascular surgery)
- Eight obesity treatment centers
- Seven centers for healthy spine
- One sport health post
- Eleven centers for nuclear medicine
Paper free digital framework of Acibadem Group
- Information about communication/coordination system of infirmaries storing all the records of the patients and providing the data transfer among all the clinics of the chain
- Brain scheme enabling the paper free data handing, tracking the medical information all over the entire digital information network
- Images storage system PACS enabling the access to the patients numeric images in real-time among all Acibadem clinics
Qualitative operations in Acibadem Group
Acibadem clinics network applies standards of Joint Commission International (JCI) and the quality standards of the Ministry of Healthcare in improving the healthcare quality and empowering the approach to patient’s security. JCI is the global organization deals in checking the medical services and high-grade levels of the clinics. The main advantage of Acibadem Healthcare Network is the forward technologies for diagnostics and therapy with the qualifications and standing of the experts who apply them.
Advanced technologies at Acibadem Healthcare Group means
- PET/CT as one of the most efficient methods of visualization these days. It is used to detect the tumors, identify their spread level, planning radiotherapy, evaluate effectiveness of therapy and to identify the tumor or cancer in some cases. PET/CT plays a significant function in detecting the epilepsy focus, Alzheimer’s, in addition heart check-up after the heart onset.
- Interoperation MR 3 Tesla is applied to get the qualitative image of the entire body and the prompt visualization upon the brain surgery. Interoperation 3 Tesla MR assists the surgeons to get the image within the sterile environment without awakening the patient.
- Force CT using low dose and lower contrast radiation material is the fast and convenient screening method of kidneys with 4D visualization. The high definition and prompt performance assist to identify very little and hidden injuries of the lungs and colon.
- Flash CT is an instrument for a rapid tomography with the low radiation dosing for scanning the heart and the lungs. Flash CT enable to process the tomography within 4 sec., heart angiography within 0.25 sec and lungs scanning within 0.6 sec out of holding breath.
- RI of the full body being one of the significant diagnostic instruments among the MRI technologies available nowadays. This device provides the entire body scanning within 45 min.
- MRI 3 Tesla is the fresh technologic device for visualization to receive the images twice faster and sharper than an ordinary 1.5 Tesla MRI. By virtue of the flexibility, this device provides the specific HD images of the thin cross-sections. The strong signal allows the identification of the smallest injuries.
- 3D digital mammography by Tomosynthesis to identify the pathologic zones and breast tumors.
- 3D visualization and navigation system for prostate biopsy is the diagnostic method for the early prostate cancer identification.
- Light scanning screening technology method is used for the instant diagnostics of the cervical cancer. Diagnostics takes 2 min only. Diagnosis is provided two years earlier by scanning with lights than by PAP test.
- Digital screening angiography to visualize all the vessels(veins) in our body by the especial visualization technology . The special method Vazo CT assists the tool to ensure the images of the thinnest veins with a lower dose of the difference material administered into the veins with no entrance to the arteries. Hence, the risk from the contrast administered into the veins is minimal. DSA is applied both for the diagnostics and for the treatment.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) is the technology used to provide the images of the visceral organs by the special machinery developed for the digestive outline endoscopy. Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) provides the ultrasound diagnostics of the walls of the respiratory tract and lymph nodes of the thoracic cavity.
- EOS (3D Skeletal System Imaging) is the device to provide the imaging of the frontal, back and side sites of the backbone and all the lower limbs.
- Ductoscopy is applied for the diagnostics and therapy of breast cancer.
- Truebeam STx is facility that integrates all the advanced radiation therapy methods used in the healing of cancer, such as IMRT, IGRT, Gated RT, RapidArc, SRS and SBRT. It provides fast, accurate and precise transmission of radiation to the small tumors.
- LINAC (linear acceleration) is a device that uses 3 various methods of radiotherapy: IGRT, IMRT and SRT / SRC. It is used both for diagnostics and for treatment cancerous diseases.
- CyberKnife is a radiologic surgical system allotted to treat various types of cancer with an accuracy of less than a single millimeter. During therapy, nearby healthy tissues are maximally protected from radiation.
- Gamma knife is used in treating the brain tumors and functional disturbance. The procedure does not require anesthesia and is done in short time. No blood and scars involved. Patients usually return to normal activities on the next day after the therapy.
- DaVinci Surgical System allows to perform surgeries with small cuts, providing 3D images within the process. It has large spectrum of procedures, used in urology, cardiovascular surgery, general surgery, ENT and gynecological procedures.
- Excimer laser changes the cornea to overcome the vision troubles, inclusive nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism etc. FEMTO Cataract Laser is applied to treat cataracts.
- 3D tech Navio Knee Robot is a revolution in arthroplasty of the knee joint. It provides the intraoperative planning of implants, as well as their precise positioning. It provides a plan for each sufferer out of the need for preoperative computed tomography.