Kardiolita in Vilnius is the leading multidisciplinary private clinic not only in Lithuania, but in the whole Baltic region.
A range of services are available in this medical institution starting from diagnosis to complex operations and rehabilitation in 45 different areas of medicine.
The Kardiolita Hospital in 2013 was the first in the Baltic and Eastern Europe awarded with the top quality mark in medicine - the certificate of the Joint Commission International JCI. The certification received from such a respected organization in the globe prove the highest level of service, efficiency of work, availability of the latest generation equipment, qualification of employees and many other parameters important for the patient. Moreover, in 2017 the hospital was successfully re-credited to JCI.
In 2018, the clinic celebrates its 20th anniversary since its foundation. During this period, Kardiolita managed to gain recognition in the issue of providing effective medical care to foreign patients, officially confirming compliance with the standards of the Treatment Abroad Code of Practice for Medical Tourism.
MAIN SPECIALTIES OF THE KARDIOLITA:
- Cardiovascular surgery;
- Orthopedics and orthopedic surgery (operations to replace joints);
- Vascular surgery;
- General and abdominal surgery;
- Plastic surgery;
- Weight loss surgery.
KARDIOLITA IN FIGURES:
- More than 250 experienced doctors;
- 45 areas of medicine;
- More than 1500 provided medical services;
- 30 centers of medical care.
This center also has a polyclinic, 3 advanced operational rooms equipped with latest operative technology, an ICU of 10 beds, a department for inpatient therapy single, double and family rooms.
WHY KARDIOLITA CLINIC IN VILNIUS IS A PRIORITY OF PATIENTS FROM UK, RUSSIA, UKRAINE & BELARUS:
- In this hospital, there is zero degree of infection to the most frequent hospital infection of MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), with which deaths are associated. Globally this percentage is 8% or more.
- Foreign patients are served without a queue and can go directly to the chosen specialist.
- Clinic Kardiolita -is one of the highly rated medical centers in Vilnius in terms of the number of positive testimonials. People from across the globe gave positive feedback about their experience in this hospital, which is one of the most valuable indicators of the quality of medical services Kardiolita is providing.
- Top experts of the country and the Baltic countries work here and the availability of diagnostic and therapeutic equipment of the latest generation necessary for effective operations.
- Therapy is carried out according to the principle of a personalized and multidisciplinary approach at the Kardiolita Hospital.
- Multilingual English and Russian speaking staff is available.
- Clinic provides an opportunity to undergo rehabilitation after treatment at the best resorts in Lithuania.
COST IN THE KARDIOLITA CLINIC
Expenses in Kardiolita Hospital is lesser than in many other leading medical institutions of Europe. Foreign patients can pay 40% less of the bill on average , as compare to hospitals in their country. Clinic annually receives over 2000 patients from abroad for diagnostics, various types of treatment and operations of all levels of complexity.
FEATURES OF TREATMENT IN LITHUANIA
Convenient flights from any part of Europe to Lithuania, . This country has a wonderful nature and rich cultural heritage, and Vilnius is one of the oldest cultural centers of Western Europe. Also, Lithuania is a unique country, where there is an outstanding rehabilitation base for recovery after therapy.