Anadolu Medical Center is a clinic with a non-profit status, founded by implementing the best projects of Turkey, the well-known Anadolu Foundation. The Anadolu hospital was initially opened as a specialized cancer center later on it transformed into a multidisciplinary hospital, which is now leading in the therapy of cancer and bone marrow transplantation.
One of the heavy arguments in favor of the trust in the Anadolu is its strategic partnership with the center of medicine, technology and innovation of America's - Johns Hopkins Medicine. The Anadolu Medical Center is the latest development of the Johns Hopkins medical group, making it possible not need to fly overseas and pay by American standards but to receive the medicine of the future available in the heart of Turkey - Istanbul.
PARTNERSHIP OF ANADOLU JOHN HOPKINS HOSPITAL IS:
- a joint commission for the preparation of the clinic for international accreditation;
- regular training of doctors from Anadolu in the Johns Hopkins hospital (recognized not once but many times as the best hospital in the US);
- adaptation of the latest developments in treatment protocols;
- consultations on information technologies;
- consultations on the acquisition of equipment;
- consultation on the recruitment of radiologists;
- joint conferences (topics: bone marrow transplantation, emergency medicine, disease management, etc.);
- a two-year initiative to develop nursing;
- development of clinical programs.
HOSPITAL ANADOLU PROVIDES SERVICES IN ALL BRANCHES, AND IS LEADING IN:
- Cancer treatment (prostate, pancreatic, lung, breast, colon etc);
- radiation therapy (using modern installations of True Beam STx and Cyber Knife);
- treatment of cardiovascular diseases;
- gynecology and IVF;
- treatment of neurological diseases;
- orthopedics and traumatology;
- reconstructive, plastic surgery;
- diagnostics and visualization.
CLINIC ANADOLU CONSIST OF:
- 188,000 sq. M. m total area;
- 50 000 sq. M. m of internal area;
- 201 beds for patients.
Anadolu provides services of high quality due to which it is accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International). Further the hospital has a very important certificate in the provision of medical care in the field of cancer - the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO). An important certificate confirming the quality of services is ISO (18001, 14001 and 9001).